Cucumber-jvm is an open source BDD tool that lets user express the behavior of system under test in plain English. It is a great way to have an executable documentation of your system.
Why This Book?
The intent of this book is to demonstrate building a functional test framework using cucumber-jvm. It will help you learn and implement concepts from scratch, at the same time evolving a scalable solution.
What you will learn from this book?
Expect to have a very good grasp of the following once you go through this book
- Basics of behavior driven development.
- Evolving a test framework
- Understanding test runners
- Cucumber feature files and glue code
- Background and hooks in cucumber
For the purpose of the example framework we are using an in-house application (a basic accounting app).
Want us to help developing a custom BDD framework for you?
- rapid solution to startups.
Please visit TestVagrant website to request for free POC.